Saturday, September 01, 2012

Beyond Layers - Day 64

I love a nice quiet weekend.  Dove hunting season opened this weekend, so I am a dove widow.  The bird of peace, but don't fret, we eat all that is brought home and there are plenty more once the season is over.  The quiet afternoon gave me the opportunity to work on another lesson.  This one was about masking.  I love Kim's style of teaching and am looking foward to her next class, Round Trip, which starts soon.  I hope to go out for a photo shoot tomorrow and try new lessons from other online classes I am taking!





3 comments:

Taylor schapiro said...

Nice job, working on your blog and your photography. Things are looking good.

Bookkeeping Toronto said...

i am touch with your post... well i hope you can enjoy yourself on your job..

business it support said...

love your post..